I just love donkeys. Almost as much as elephants. So you'll probably be seeing a few more around here. This lonely little guy eating flowers is waiting for someone to take him home and be his new friend.
He's hand drawn, painted with watercolors, colored pencils and ink.
- Sorry, frame is not included.
About the print:
- Printed with archival inks on beautiful fine art paper, also archival, water and fade resistant. The paper itself measures 8.5 x 11 and suited for an 8x10 frame.
- Borderless print, may be framed with or without a matte.
- This print is reproduced from a hand drawn illustration created by me, Lori Reynolds
- Your print will ship flat and arrive in a cello sleeve inside a stiff protective envelope.
- Printed in the USA